Sunday, January 10, 2010

ipod case experiment 1 & 2

My mom and I recently got the new nanos with pedometers, radio (perfect for morning/evening npr) and the little camera. So she and I both carry them around religiously to keep track of steps and such. So what better thing to sew than a cute little protected ipod case! I used some ikea fabric, teal embroidery thread, amy butler love flannel and a sweet button that I picked up recently. It is not the tight fit I was looking for but alas my machine refuses to sew smaller with the quilting.

2 comments:

Jess said...

turned out great!

I want that nano, I had no idea it did so much! I have a pedometer that I bought many, many years ago and can never seem to remember to keep with me ...

nudibranchs and toast said...

omg i never thought i could be that addicted to technology! plus it gives me lots of time to listen to podcasts and my music :)